“Your 3 years ahead of everyone else.” MICROSOFT .
Enabling Corporates to break new ground through bespoke creative leadership workshops
Previous clients include:-
- Microsoft Storytelling Workshop/ Voyage into AI (Seattle)
- Vertex Corporate Narrative Workshop (Berlin)
- ThoughtWorks Mastermind Summit (New Mexico)
- The Future of Storytelling Festival Summit (Staten Island)
- Strategic Storytelling Seminar (Columbia University NYC)
Topics & Modules Include:-
- AI/ Implicit Bias/ Future Trends/ New Technology
- Multi-Sensory Immersive Storytelling/ Storytelling & Tech
- The Future of Storytelling
- Creative Concepts brainstorming, development & execution
- Corporate/ Personal Narrative development
- FutureSelf/ Self Hack/ Hack Fear Discovery Workshops
- Parkour / Consciousness/ Neuroscience Modules
The workshops are designed to hack your subconscious, in the same way that my digital art experience does, but in a bespoke tailored vibrant interactive format. Enabling participant’s to become conscious of their subconscious behaviour, becoming aware of internal thoughts. Through integrating Neurological, Mindfulness, Creative and Parkour techniques I guide the participant through fear to reshape their own narrative. I have titled this methodology “Subconscious Narrative Building”.
You see, the subconscious mind is a like a big memory bank that stores your beliefs, memories and life experiences. This information affects your behaviour and actions in different situations. Research in neuroscience and cognitive psychology has shown that stories are typically more effective at connecting with people and changing people’s minds than rational argument.
Storytelling has always been central to human experience – it’s how we explain and make sense of the world. But today, as media-savvy audiences begin to tune out generic messages, the way businesses and professionals need to communicate is changing.