“Your 5 years ahead of everyone else” MICROSOFT workshop participant
“This Workshop has been life changing ” THOUGHTWORKS workshop participant
“My brain has literally exploaded and is coming out my nose” Strategic Storytelling Seminar workshop participant
Enabling corporates to break new ground, through bespoke Leadership Workshops.
Previous clients include:-
- Microsoft Storytelling Workshop/ Voyage into AI (Seattle)
- ThoughtWorks Mastermind Summit (New Mexico)
- The Future of Storytelling Festival Summit (NYC)
- Strategic Storytelling Seminar (Columbia University NYC)
- Technology/ AI/ Implicit Bias/
- Creative Modern Storytelling
- Personal Narrative development/ Moving Through Fear/ Self Development
The workshops are designed to create the same user journey as my digital art experiences, in a vibrant interactive format.
Enable participant’s to identify their own unique story and storytelling voice.
Using a Neurological, Mindfulness & Creative development and Parkour techniques
Research in neuroscience and cognitive psychology has shown that stories are typically more effective at connecting with people and changing people’s minds than rational argument.
The subconscious mind is a like a big memory bank that stores your beliefs, memories and life experiences. This information that is stored in your subconscious mind always affects your behaviour and actions in different situations.
Storytelling has always been central to human experience – it’s how we explain and make sense of the world. But today, as media-savvy audiences begin to tune out generic messages, the way businesses and professionals need to communicate is changing.